Thank you for booking to visit MOD., we look forward to seeing you! This page includes some information that may help you ahead of time.
Before your visit
Here are some documents that might help you and your students in preparing for a visit:
- Teacher’s Guide — which contains the exhibition text, as well as some links to resources that we recommend. You can use these to add contextual information for students before (or after) your visit.
- Easy Access Guide — which has the same content as the Teacher’s guide but in more accessible language. This might be useful for younger students of Primary School age or students with additional learning requirements.
- MOD. Social Story — which has images and explanation running through a visit to the museum. This may be useful for those with Autism Spectrum Disorder or to prepare younger students before a visit.
We screen the exhibition introductory video in our Lecture Gallery every four minutes. Here is a link to the introductory video if you would like to prepare ahead of your visit or if you find it easier to watch it at school.
SEVEN SIBLINGS FROM THE FUTURE is a narrative-based exhibition. When you visit you will explore the galleries, tracking your visit results on either an app or a paper passport. Decide before you come which solution works best for your students.
Please ensure that you have divided up your students into small groups of 3-4 for your visit. We allow up to 15 people in each gallery at a time. There is a plaza out the front of the building that you can assemble in before entering the museum.
After your visit
If you are using the paper passport, your students will need to type in their results to discover their Soul Sibling. This can either be done in the final gallery, but due to wait time and class size you may find it easier to do this when you’re back in the classroom. The link to this interactive will be up and running after the exhibition’s launch.
Also in 'Schools Information'
- About Us
- Vision & Design Principles
- Work With Us
- Work Experience
- Email Us
- Call Us
- SEVEN SIBLINGS FROM THE FUTURE App
- School Bookings
- Group Bookings
- Plan Your Visit
- Venue Hire & Catering
- Access & Inclusion
- MOD.Shop & Food Lore Café
- Visitor Wi-Fi
- Amenities & Cautions
- What’s On
- SEVEN SIBLINGS FROM THE FUTURE
- Privacy Statement