1 Oct - 6 Oct 2019
MOD. presents A Dance for Virtual Reality, an exclusive VR experience from Sarah Neville.
Sarah Neville is currently investigating how it feels to dance in immersive digital environments. Through the use of Motion Capture and Virtual Reality technology, she invites you to interact with the work and experience contemporary dance first hand.
Traversing a journey for seven dancers through three worlds, the experience involves moving with the dancers, moving the dancers and being moved by the dancers.
Oculus headset use is recommended for those aged 13 and up.
Please email email@example.com with any access requirements.
– Tickets for ‘A Dance for Virtual Reality’ are available to purchase at the MOD.Shop on the day of your visit or through Eventbrite prior to your visit.
– Your ticket must be used on the day specified on the ticket (e.g. if you purchase a ticket for Saturday, you cannot use that ticket on Sunday.)
– Tickets pre-purchased on Eventbrite do not entitle you to ‘express entry’ or any other special benefits.
– There may be a short wait for this experience, dependent on visitor numbers.
– ‘A Dance for Virtual Reality’ is only open during the following time slots:Tues-Thurs: 12pm – 2pm and 4 – 6pm
Friday: 2pm – 4pm and 6 – 8pm
Sat-Sun: 10am – 12pm and 2 – 4pm